Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara
Once known as Royal Chitwan National Park today Chitwan National Park is a protected jungle area filled with wildlife located in the mid-south Terrai area of Nepal. Chitwan used to a hunting ground that royalty used for big game. Established in 1973 conservation orders were put in place to protect the remaining endangered animals found there. In 1984 it became a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Lumbini where the Buddha lived until the age of 29, has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple, and others under construction. Also located here is the Puskarini or Holy Pond where the Buddha's mother took the ritual dip prior to his birth and where he, too, had his first bath, as well as the remains of Kapilavastu palace. At other sites near Lumbini, earlier Buddhas were, according to tradition, born, achieved ultimate awakening and finally relinquished earthly form.
Pokhara is the third largest city of Nepal with area 55.22 sq km and population of 264,991 inhabitants and is situated about 200 km west of the capital Kathmandu. It serves as the headquarters of Kaski District, Gandaki Zone and the Western Development Region. Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal. Three out of the ten highest mountains in the world — Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manaslu — are within 30 miles (linear distance) of the city, so that the northern skyline of the city offers a very close view of the Himalayas. Due to its proximity to the Annapurna mountain range, the city is also a base for trekkers undertaking the Annapurna Circuit through the ACAP region of the Annapurna ranges in the Himalayas.
5 Nights / 6 Days Package Program Itinerary (Chitwan - Lumbini - Pokhara)
- Early Morning : Drive to Chitwan by tourist bus After arrival, Evening activities, Night stay at Resort in Chitwan
- Whole day Jungle Safari Night stay at Resort in Chitwan
- Morning : Drive to Lumbini by tourist bus PM : Lumbini sightseeing, sacred garden & various temples Night stay Hotel at Lumbini
- Morning : Drive to Pokhara Rest day free. Night stay Hotel at Pokhara
- Early morning drive to Sarangkot, Full day Pokhara sightseeing Night stay Hotel at Pokhara
- After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu